- Weatherproof casing
- Narrow field of vision
- Quick and easy installation
Bullet cameras are primarily designed for two reasons, to provide a narrow but very long field of view, and to be weather resistant, able to sustain and survive outside.
To this end, the design works, whilst not the most flexible, bullet cameras excel as a static external CCTV option, they are also highly visible, able to ward off criminals by just the sight alone, in fact you can actually buy dummy bullet cameras online for this exact purpose.
WiTi Security Bullet CCTV Camera
Brand WiTi Video capture resolution 5 MP Unit count 1.00 count Colour 5mp Number of channels
ANNKE Weatherproof Bullet CCTV Camera
- 1080p HD Bullet Camera – With twice more resolution than 720P, the security camera presents the details you need in super clarity. You’re allowed to capture all wonderful moments in or around you house with ease.
- Clear Night Vision – Built with 12 pcs IR LEDs, this CCTV camera is capable of generating 100ft/30m clear night vision even in the dark. Meanwhile, the smart IR-cut filter automatically switches between day and night to bring solid protection all the time.
- Wider Field of View – An exceptional 82.2-degree field of view enables you to capture a wider scene of the place you want to monitor. With the adjustable 3-axis stand, you can freely adjust the camera head to fix it to the desired angle.
- IP66 Weatherproof Rating – The security camera is built to withstand the most unforgiving weather conditions for both indoor and outdoor use. It can work normally even in extreme temperature from -4°F to 140 °F.
- Safety and Warranty – As the ANNKE VISION APP Complies with the EU’s general Data protection regulation, your information privacy will be effectively protected. And all our products are CE, FCC and HDMI Certified, with easy-to-reach Lifetime email support, 90-Day money back and 1-year quality warranty.
Anlapus 4-in-1 Analog Bullet CCTV Camera
- 18m Color Night Vision: This wifi security camera has two modes of night vision: Colored and IR night vision. With dual light source design and 4 floodlights & infrared lights, this home security camera can show you vivid color image in total darkness, the CCTV camera uses a new generation of array infrared technology, higher reliability and better night vision. Maximum night vision distance up to 18m.
- Auto Tracking: this wifi surveillance camera has the function of automatic tracking of human movement, offering you complete protection. When you or any other person moves in front of the frame, the camera will always move leaving the person who passed by the camera in the center of the frame.
- Two-way Audio & Smart Motion Detection: With built-in microphone and speakers allow you to better communicate with your family anytime, anywhere. When this cctv camera detect movements, notification will be sent to your smartphone. And you can adjust the sensitivity of the motion detection to avoid false alarm.
- 355° Pan 90°Tilt & IP66 Waterproof: Thanks to the intelligent 355° Pan 90°Tilt, it allows you can remotely control the rotation of the wifi camera to watch every internal and external angle by your smartphone. The security outdoor camera is equipped with an ip66 rated weatherproof outer casing, designed to operate the camera even in extreme weather conditions.
- Support SD Card Storage & Remote Access: this cctv home security outdoor camera compatible with NVR, support IOS/Android/Windows systems. support by APP” Ctronics”, also support up to 64G SD card. And you can view the security camera remotely from your smartphone or computer no matter where or when you are. This security camera outdoor give you peace of mind.
What are Bullet CCTV Cameras?
Bullet CCTV cameras are one of the most commonly-used surveillance cameras in businesses around the UK. That is no surprise, considering that they are hard to spot, highly durable and able to capture high-quality footage even at a distance.
Bullet CCTV cameras are named for their unique shape – it looks like a bullet (or an egg). The lenses are often times able to see very far distances, while the camera itself is concealed to prevent tampering.
Bullet cameras usually have a very high resolution for catching details such as licence plates and facial features, allowing them to be useful not just for security purposes, but also for monitoring employees in retail stores or keeping track of children in a school. Their lenses are normally fixed so that they cannot be changed, this might be a disadvantage to most but ensures the cameras are tamper-proof.
Bullet cameras are normally attached either onto ceilings or high up walls using brackets. They are commonly used in warehouses, schools and offices where police officers aren’t required but there is a need for constant surveillance.
Their small size means that they can also be concealed within fake security camera housings to blend into the surroundings better and deter criminals.
Although bullet cameras aren’t always the right pick for the situation, they are still incredibly useful and a more than viable option for protecting property.
Sophisticated criminals know how to bypass even the most expensive CCTV systems but prove much less of a challenge to bullet cameras as there is nothing to tamper with or dismantle.
These types of cameras can also be stored away when not in use, making them perfect for temporary offices or construction sites that need to protect themselves while on-site.
If the location is permanent, then these cameras also look neater and less conspicuous than dome or box style CCTV systems.
Bullet cctv cameras are more popular for their discreet nature than for their high video resolution – although, as technology has advanced over time they have become much higher quality and so are able to provide a high-quality picture whilst still retaining their small size.
Latest articles on CCTV
A CCTV camera is a very useful tool if you want to protect your property. With the rising rates of thefts and robberies all around the world, installing a CCTV camera has now become a necessity. They tend to alarm you if any outsider is trying to trespass or break-in...
A closed-circuit-television or, most commonly known as CCTV camera, is a tool that's used to ensure maximum security. They are becoming more and more common with each passing day, as the world is turning into a more revolutionized, technological one. More so, with the...
For most people nowadays, upgrading to a newer, better smartphone is a yearly endeavour. With the old phone not being of any use, you would probably either sell it or let it lie around the house in a drawer. What if we told you that you could easily set up your old...
Wasps along with spiders can be a nuisance when it comes to security cameras and CCTV systems, they have a habit of making nests and messes in and around these devices. Well in this article we are going to go over 5 ways to stop wasps in their tracks and keep your...
It's an issue that oftentimes isn't given the attention it deserves but when fitting security cameras you have to make sure they aren't going to get stolen. There are a couple of ways to do this we have gone into below, for the most part, you should be fine with a bit...
QVIS P400 Product ReviewOur Verdict - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ The QVIS P400 CCTV Camera is a budget CCTV camera that can really help to bolster an already fairly robust CCTV system. This also works as a standalone CCTV camera for those interested in starting off their system, with it...
It is no mystery that CCTV cameras are one of the most popular technologies in the modern age. As CCTV cameras have developed over time to become smaller, cheaper, and more effective at what they do, their use has increased exponentially along with their popularity....
Spiders are a big problem for security cameras. They're small and hard to see, and they can cover your camera lens or crawl on the inside of your casing and short circuit it. It's important to know how to stop them before they take over! In this blog post, we'll show...
CCTV cameras are a great way to protect your business property. They can provide evidence if there is ever an altercation on your premises, and they also act as a deterrent for would-be thieves. But how much power do CCTV cameras use? This blog post will explore the...
In this article, we will go over CCTV installation costs. CCTV cameras are a great way to keep an eye on your business or home while you're away. You can save time and money by installing CCTV yourself, but doing it wrong is easy - most people don't know how to...