- 360-degree range of motion
- Discreet installation
- Difficult to see where they are pointed
Dome cameras are named so due to their shape and appearance, being located in a sphere of glass, dome cameras are typically able to view in a full 180-degree axis in front of the camera.
Dome cameras are typically easy to install and fairly discreet depending on the design. This discretion extends to the fact that it can be quite difficult to see where exactly the dome camera is pointed at any given time, making it difficult for criminals to avoid being spotted.
LEFTEK MINI PTZ Dome CCTV Camera
- [Signal mode]: this mini ptz dome camera default signal mode: AHD, so please first make sure your DVR signal mode; If your DVR was AHD mode, then directly connect the camera to your DVR; If your DVR enjoy other signal model such as TVI, then please make the DIP switch into TVI mode(please refer to the left second picture), after the camera switched into TVI signal mode,then connect it to your TVI DVR and power on it.
- [Parameters]: Default baud rate: 2400bps ID# :1 Protocol: Pelco-D. If your DVR support Coaxiable cable control function,then you can control this camera via coax cable. If your DVR without Coax function, please control camera via its RS485 cable. White cable “RS485+” ,”green cable RS485-“
- [Camera]: 2.0MP 1/3 Low illumination CMOS, 5X optical zoom;Support 16 presets, 1 patrol, 1 pattern, support AB scan and park function. 20m-30m IR distance. IP66 waterproof for outdoor use. Pan: 0˚-355˚ Tilt: 0˚-90˚.
- [User Manual]: All the camera comes with Paper User Manual with details instruction. If you have any questions during your using,please contact LEFTEK.We are always here looking forward to work for you.
- [Warranty]: 30 days money back guarantee and life-time technical support. Please send email to [email protected] for camera technical support.
SANSCO 2MP Weatherproof Dome CCTV Camera
- Straightforward connection (Non-WiFi): Each camera comes with a pigtail cable that splits into two heads (one head for power, the other for video). Simply connect the video cable to the DVR, and the power cable to an electrial outlet to quickly access the video in no time. If necessary, you might want to use an extension BNC cable (sold separately) to fit your installation needs.
- 1080p = 2.0MP better than most Analog Cameras 36pcs IR LEDs, Night vision IR distance up to 15m,3.6mm wide angle lens @ 1080p resolution.
- Vandalism Proof Type camera. Waterproof and Vandal Proof camera housing for indoor and outdoor use
- IR-CUT filter provides true color image during daytime IR LEDs provide high quality B/W picture
- Decent image quality video both day and night. ***Requires a DVR for wiring*** Does not work with TV independently.
Fisheye Wide-angled Dome CCTV Camera
- 1 Camera can replace 3 cameras,cable saved,work saved,time saved,money saved
- 180 degree full room monitor,everything is under control.
- 15pcs IR leds,Night Vision Distance can reach 15 meters.
- Good fits for small offices, shops, Mall Entrances
What are Dome CCTV Cameras?
Domes, or bullet cameras as they are also called, are a camera that is shaped like a sphere. It’s usually enclosed in an aluminium body with screws on the front of it.
Dome CCTV cameras come in various different brands and can cost between $100 – $200 for each dome CCTV camera.
There are a lot of advantages to dome CCTV cameras as they are able to work as both covert hidden cameras or visual deterrents depending on where you position them.
If you are thinking of installing dome CCTV cameras for your business, here’s what you need to know about them.
Dome CCTV cameras typically follow a 360-degree pattern and can rotate, tilt or pan in any direction.
This makes them useful as they are able to capture events happening from a wide range of angles.
They can be installed in almost any location since they offer such flexibility. Installation of these cameras is also relatively easy, as they are pre-wired and come with a power supply including an adaptor and weatherproof cable.
Their hidden cameras can be used in small nooks or even in smoke detectors, clocks or fake potted plants to offer full coverage of an area.
Dome CCTV cameras are visual deterrents for intruders since they can see them when placed in certain locations on your premise. The lens on these cameras have a wide angle, allowing them to cover a large area. This makes the dome cctv cameras ideal for monitoring areas with high traffic or those prone to vandals.
Latest articles on CCTV
Wasps along with spiders can be a nuisance when it comes to security cameras and CCTV systems, they have a habit of making nests and messes in and around these devices. Well in this article we are going to go over 5 ways to stop wasps in their tracks and keep your...
It's an issue that oftentimes isn't given the attention it deserves but when fitting security cameras you have to make sure they aren't going to get stolen. There are a couple of ways to do this we have gone into below, for the most part, you should be fine with a bit...
QVIS P400 Product ReviewOur Verdict - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ The QVIS P400 CCTV Camera is a budget CCTV camera that can really help to bolster an already fairly robust CCTV system. This also works as a standalone CCTV camera for those interested in starting off their system, with it...
It is no mystery that CCTV cameras are one of the most popular technologies in the modern age. As CCTV cameras have developed over time to become smaller, cheaper, and more effective at what they do, their use has increased exponentially along with their popularity....
Spiders are a big problem for security cameras. They're small and hard to see, and they can cover your camera lens or crawl on the inside of your casing and short circuit it. It's important to know how to stop them before they take over! In this blog post, we'll show...
CCTV cameras are a great way to protect your business property. They can provide evidence if there is ever an altercation on your premises, and they also act as a deterrent for would-be thieves. But how much power do CCTV cameras use? This blog post will explore the...
In this article, we will go over CCTV installation costs. CCTV cameras are a great way to keep an eye on your business or home while you're away. You can save time and money by installing CCTV yourself, but doing it wrong is easy - most people don't know how to...