- High definition cameras
- Up to 4k resolution
HD Cameras do what they say on the tin, they are CCTV camera systems that feedback a high-quality image to the receiver. Due to this, they tend to be more expensive due to the higher quality imaging chip inside the camera itself.
The main reason you might want to pick up an HD CCTV camera is to be able to clearly discern faces and individual differences between figures on your CCTV footage. This is important for high-value premises such as casinos, banks and construction sites, being able to see the faces of people on the footage definitely helps when it comes to catching and punishing them later on down the line.
eufy 2k HD IndoorCam CCTV Camera
- Relevant Recordings: The on-device AI determines whether a human or pet is present and only records when an event of interest occurs.
- The Key is in the Detail: View every event in up to 2K clarity (1080P while using HomeKit) so you see exactly what is happening inside your home.
- Smart Integration: Connect your IndoorCam to Apple HomeKit (download our HomeKit User guide in the product information section below), the Google Assistant, or Amazon Alexa for complete control over your surveillance.
- Follows the Action: When motion is detected the camera automatically tracks and follows the moving object. Pan the lens 360° horizontally or tilt it 96° vertically to get a clear view of the whole room.
- Communicate From Your Camera: Speak in real-time to anyone who passes via the camera’s built-in two-way audio.
ZOSI 4k 4-pack CCTV Cameras
- 【4K 8. 0MP Ultra High Definition 】FOUR TIMES the resolution of 1080P. This Ultra HD 4K CMOS image sensor allows the camera to capture more light, which improves color, contrast, and low-light performance. In Ultra HD 4K resolution. Record everything with sharper details with a high pixel count (3840 x 2160) and be able to digitally zoom into far away objects without losing any quality. Connect to a 4K TV (not included) with an HDMI cable (included) so you can experience a full 4K.
- 【Advanced H. 265+ video compression DVR with 2TB HDD 】This is the highest and most efficient of the compression technologies, consumes 50% less data, and has a reduced data footprint allowing you to store more video to your DVR while also preserving and improving upon superior video quality. Also improves bandwidth efficiency and lets you maximize your 4K DVR and 2TB HDD Storage space. Support ultra-long continuous recording and backup by USB. Dvr can be set to automatically overwrite the oldest.
- 【View from anywhere anytime】– The free App ZOSI smart lets you see all of your cameras in one place. Check-in on your home or business wherever you have an internet connection. Free app for live view & Playback on smart devices with Wi-Fi or 2G/3G/4G anywhere anytime. Smartphone support.
- 【Customizable motion detection zone and alerts 】– be notified when there are unexpected movements. Smart notifications with images will be pushed to your smartphone via app. You also can set up the Detection zone from your DVR to minimize false alarms.
- 【2 Years 】–2 years quality, 60 days money back. Lifetime Tech Support! If your product stops working in the first year we will replace it.
Arlo Wireless 4k UHD CCTV Cameras
- UHD video quality – Zoom in to see sharp details with Arlo Ultra’s 4K and HDR advanced image quality technology
- 180 Degree diagonal field of view – See more with a wider angle lens that has auto image correction reducing the fish eye effect
- Enhanced night vision – See what’s lurking with color night vision allowing to see video in color rather than traditional black and white
- Integrated spotlight – Light up the night using Arlo Ultra’s integrated spotlight
- Smart Home Security featuring superior video and audio quality
- Noise canceling technology – Listen and speak to visitors with crystal clear full 2-way audio that reduces wind and noise,Wire free and weather-resistant design and includes 1 year of Arlo Service Plans with rolling 60 day cloud recordings
- Auto zoom and tracking – Auto-focus on moving objects with clarity and detail
- Outdoor security camera system works with Amazon Alexa and Apple Homekit
- Security light feature helps ward off unwelcome guests,,
What are HD CCTV Cameras?
A CCTV camera is a piece of equipment that, when equipped with a new or existing video surveillance system, allows one party to view their property from the point of view of another party.
This technology has been around for decades and continues to grow in popularity as time progresses.
CCTV has always been renowned for poor video quality and blurry images, HD CCTV cameras aim to solve this by providing high-quality images and video transmitted through to the receiver.
In order to use a CCTV camera effectively, you need to have the correct equipment. The majority of systems that are purchased and installed today are always HD ready; this means they provide excellent pictures even if they aren’t used with an HD CCTV camera.
As time goes on, more cameras push the bounds of quality and provide higher and higher resolutions. The ones featured on this page can provide up to 4k resolutions and potentially beyond in the future.
Regardless of the resolution that the cameras are capable of, it is important to remember that certain factors will affect your picture quality.
This includes how far you place the camera from its subject and what lenses you use with it; different lenses provide different ranges and angles, so make sure to get the right one for your needs.
It’s common knowledge that CCTV are incredibly useful pieces of security equipment, but HD CCTV cameras take that a lot further. They’re a massive step up from the older, lower-quality CCTV cams, and with their newfound popularity in both home security and business surveillance, it is important to know what these new cameras have to offer.
The main draw of these newer HD CCTV cameras is definitely the resolution; while older models suffer from difficulties with facial recognition, this definitely isn’t the case for the newer ones.
Latest articles on CCTV
Some stores are direct about how long they keep their CCTV footage, whereas others just say that they will keep information like this
Closed Circuit Television or, as it is better known CCTV is a video surveillance system. Cameras placed in various
A Eufy 2C Pro CCTV system will give you peace of mind. Once your system is installed and set up, you’ll
A security camera is a great piece of technology, that can monitor your home or business indoors and outdoors
Getting a security camera should certainly be on your to-do list when you’re out shopping next. It’s a must-have if you
Network cameras have been in high demand ever since the crime rate has increased. These cameras are what’s
It’s perfectly normal to feel the need to install a security camera in your place of residence. Many tenants don’t do
The crime rate has increased quite a lot in the last few years. Robbers and burglars target small to medium-sized businesses such as
The Arlo Essential Spotlight Outdoor Security Camera is wireless and directly connects to wi-fi. It is straightforward to use
Getting CCTV cameras has become a constant need, considering how the crime rate has increased negatively. No matter how big or