- Online camera access
- Easy installation
- Accessible from anywhere
Network cameras primary advantage over other CCTV options would have to be its ability to be accessed from anywhere. There are plenty of times where having access to your live CCTV feed from your phone would allow you to respond when something potentially dangerous is happening.
The other advantage with network CCTV camera is that you no longer need a manned guard constantly watching and surveying your CCTV cameras for any dangers. Instead at any given point you are able to access the cameras, providing you with the instant access you need to really ensure your premises are secure
Google Nest Network Security CCTV Camera
- Quick, easy setup. Plug in Nest Cam and download the Nest app to get started. No hub needed
- 24/7 live video. The 130 degree view shows your home in 1080p HD, day and night
- Alerts on your phone. Receive Activity Alerts so that you can see when something happens whilst you’re away
- Clear as day. Even at night. Night Vision evenly illuminates the whole room
- Talk and listen. See who’s there and respond to get someone’s attention
- What you get with a Nest Aware subscription. Nest Aware is a paid subscription service that you can use with your Nest products to help keep you informed about important events at your home. Standard features and upgraded Nest Aware features are different depending on which camera, speaker or display you have and which region your home is in
Revotech Mini Network IP CCTV Camera
- 【Excellent Images with 3MP Resolution】This IP camera using high resolution 3.0 Megapixel( 2304 x 1296P) 1/3” CMOS Sensor at 20 frame per second, make a clear and smooth high-quality images/videos that allows you to see more details.
- 【Support 48V 802.3af POE Function】Support POE function(Power Over Ethernet), reduce the trouble of cable arrangement. And it also have auxiliary power connector, can be powered by a conventional 12V 2A power supply and used as a Non-POE IP camera.
- 【Mini Type IP Camera】This camera is very small type, very easy to hide somewhere that other people can not notice, helps to protect your safety in a quiet way. And it installed with 3.6mm lens, show you a 75-degree view.
- 【Dual H.265/H.264 Encode & Onvif 2.4 Protocol】 Compare with H.264, H.265 transit same quality image only need half of the bandwidth and record same quality image only need half of the storage. It supports Onvif 2.4(ONVIF port: 6688), suitable for most of the NVRs that also support Onvif. You can connect camera to you NVRs, it is very convenient to manage the cameras.
- 【Easy to use & Installation】We have a free app “NVSEE” for smartphone(iOS, Android, and Windows System), and CMS software for Windows Computer(Can’t work with MAC OS and Linux). You can check the footage remotely and play it back based on your needs, no matter where you are. And you only need a hammer and a screwdriver, then you can easy to install the camera to anywhere.
Auto Tracking PTZ Network Colour CCTV Camera
- 【5MP Resolution with 5 X Optical Zoom】: This is an Untral HD 5MP PTZ WIFI Camera, it captures 2560x1920pixel images, providing outstanding image resolution for both home and business security. It equipped with 2.7×13.5mm lens so you can zoom the camera 5 x optical to get every tiny details. And Pan 355 horizontal , Tilt 120 vertical to get wider view angle.
- 【Embed Floodlights for Color Night Vision】: This WIFI Outdoor Camera equipped with 10pcs Leds which included both IR lights and floodlights., it supports 3 modes of night vision: Infrared(black & white), Full Color(floodlights are always on in the dark), Intelligent(floodlight turns on when detects motion). And the monitoring distance changes with the modes, the black and white mode with 20m and the color mode with 10m. You will never miss anything even on pitch dark night!
- 【Auto Tracking, Humanoid Motion Detection】 Auto tracking security camera can intelligently recognize people and other animals by the shapes of frame, customize detect area and adjust detect sensitivity, minimize false motion alarm by 95%. Enable smart tracking function and follow the object in motion, automatically send an alarm to your App/Mail/FTP Server, record to and stored in SD card.
- 【Onvif Compatible & SD Card Storage】: This is an ONVIF IP CAMERA that works with Onvif-compatible NVRs and third-party video surveillance software such as Blue Iris, Ispy, Security Spy, Zoneminder, Synology, etc. It also has a microSD card slot (128GB maximum; card not included) that allows pictures and video clips to be stored locally for playback anytime, anywhere using a smartphone app – eliminating the need to purchase a third-party NVR or video surveillance software.
- 【Two Way Audio & Warranty Service】: This is an AUDIO CCTV CAMERA with a built-in microphone and speaker that allows you to both hear and speak to people in the surveillance area in real-time. Audio can optionally be recorded along with the video for an extra layer of security. An audio alarm can be configured to activate on detected motion, providing a warning sound to intruders. If you have any questions about our camera please contact [email protected], we offer 24h support and 1-year warranty.
What are Network CCTV Cameras?
A network camera is a type of digital video camera commonly employed for surveillance, and unlike analogue closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras can send and receive data via a computer network.
Network cameras are often utilized to observe parts of buildings like lobbies and backdoors from a remote location such as the security control room or guard station.
As information is transmitted over the internet, the camera’s video can be watched, recorded and stored on a computer network.
In today’s business climate, state-of-the-art surveillance systems are an increasingly important element of companies’ security plans.
Network cameras allow businesses to monitor their property from any internet connection worldwide, giving them extra eyes wherever they may need them most. This takes a lot of stress out of leaving the premises itself, allowing businesses to more readily focus on other areas of their operation.
Network cameras come in both wired and wireless versions, with wired requiring that the cameras be hard-wired at one end for power but then transmitting video wirelessly to a receiver.
Wired systems carry information just as well as wireless, and generally are cheaper than wireless models, but require more installation costs upfront.
Wireless systems do carry some installation costs, but the cameras and receiver units can be quickly attached to a building’s outer walls.
Wireless CCTV camera systems work great for larger installations where the wires must be pulled or laid in advance. However, wireless also has a lot of potential problems that can show up over time such as interference from other electrical or signal blocking objects.
Most wireless CCTV systems do require a wire to be run between the video camera and receiver unit, although there are some units where this can be done with battery or solar power. One way to avoid running this wire is by using a wireless mesh network. In these types of setups, each camera sends its signal to a small box which then relays this data back to the receiver, avoiding interferencece
Latest articles on CCTV
Wasps along with spiders can be a nuisance when it comes to security cameras and CCTV systems, they have a habit of...
It's an issue that oftentimes isn't given the attention it deserves but when fitting security cameras you have to make...
QVIS P400 Product ReviewOur Verdict - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ The QVIS P400 CCTV Camera is a budget CCTV camera that can really help to...
It is no mystery that CCTV cameras are one of the most popular technologies in the modern age. As CCTV cameras have...
Spiders are a big problem for security cameras. They're small and hard to see, and they can cover your camera lens or...
CCTV cameras are a great way to protect your business property. They can provide evidence if there is ever an...
In this article, we will go over CCTV installation costs. CCTV cameras are a great way to keep an eye on your business...